Join the Ladies of TLC Book Club
A Spa Extravaganza!
Friday, August 17th through Sunday, August 19th, 2018
Our 2018 TLC LAS VEGAS CONFERENCE will be a wellness experience at the fabulous Venetian-Palazzo Complex and world-famous Canyon Ranch Spa:!
- Spacious accommodations (Bella Suites-700 sq. ft., luxury beds, etc.)
- Great shopping!
- Wonderful restaurants, and much more…
Here are the important details regarding the 2018 TLC Las Vegas Conference:
- 2018 TLC Las Vegas Conference dates: Friday-Sunday, August 17-19, 2018 (hotel rates apply to early arrivals on Thursday, August 16, and late departures on Monday, August 20)
- 2018 TLC Las Vegas Conference accommodations: The beautiful Venetian-Palazzo Las Vegas, 3325 Las Vegas Boulevard S. 89109
- Hotel rates: Specially-negotiated rate of $225.00 + tax per night (double occupancy) for all TLC members and guests. A standard Resort Fee of $39.00 per suite, per night will be charged at time of occupancy.
- Making your reservations for the 2018 TLC Las Vegas Conference: Online – (USE THIS LINK TO MAKE RESERVATIONS TO GUARANTEE THE PROPER RATES) https://aws.passkey.com/go/RLITC1; by phone – call the Venetian Groups line (877) 385-3885 or Palazzo Groups line (866) 659-9659 and mention either the group name (TLC Room Block) or group code – ” The Literary Club 2018″
- The Room Rates are:
- Registration fee: “Early bird” registration fee is $60—due now until April 15; $75 after April 15
The hotel will guarantee this special rate for a limited time only; your early reservation will “lock in” this rate.
A Spa Extravaganza
The Canyon Ranch SpaClub ® at the Venetian is one of the world’s largest day spas.
Guest can choose from more than 150 extraordinary services in a 134,000-square-foot Vegas day spa!
Please Note: Our block of rooms are located at the Palazzo Hotel of the fabulous Venetian/Palazzo complex.
For additional questions on any aspects of the TLC Las Vegas conference,
The TLC website (http://www.tlcliteraryclub.org) has additional info to make your reservations, see a map of local attractions, etc.
This trip is open to all—feel free to share info with friends and family
What happens in Vegas,
stays in Vegas!